BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Before I Go to School

1. I woke up 5:00 at the morning,
2. Then I go to kitchen and cook meals for breakfast,
3. After that I go to bathroom to take a bath,
4. Then after taking a bath I wear my uniform,
5. And after that I will back to kitchen to eat my breakfast.
6. Then after that, I wash my plates and I brush my teeth
7. And I go to my bedroom to comb my hair and apply some lotion in my skin.
8. And exactly 6:00 I go out in the house to wait a (pot-pot) a tricycle to transport me to the school.

9. While i am in the outside of the school campus I get first my small mirror and take a look if my face is okey.
10. And after that when I was entering the gate I saw all of my classmate and I go to them and talking about Boys Over Flower.

1 comment:

  1. There are some things I would like you to work on. The first is completing the assignment. I asked for 10 examples and you have published only 8. Otherwise, you are not using complete sentences. Please edit your post and fi your sentences so they are complete. For example, we need at least a subject and a verb. Change step 5, "and eat breakfast," to a complete sentence (you are missing a subject).

    ReplyDelete