BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Taking the 2nd Periodical Test in TLE III

Last October 21,2009, students of TLE III take an exam with our teacher sir Erwin Bulabog. The exam held in ma'am Malou Lagmay's room. I felt very nervous when enter the room, my heart pumping very fast like an booming of drum especially when I sit down in the front. When sir Erwin Bulabog enter the room I try my best to calm my self. But I felt very lucky when Mr. bulabog announce that there will be two groups exempted in exam, my heart jump when he said that our group is one of that two group that will be exempted in taking the exam. I didn't expect that I was one of the member of that group,..."What a lucky Day"....the words come out to my mouth. I really felt happy when I go out the room together with my group mate. We stay on the library to study for the next exam we must take. When they finished taking the exam, they said that the the exam is so difficult, so I felt very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment